While strategy and planning form the foundation for corporate sustainability, you need robust metrics and a real-time dashboard to monitor your progress and make better decisions. Measurement gives you the tools to manage more intelligently.
What It Is
GPS performance measurement services can include:
- Development of Metrics
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Development
- Baseline (As-Is) Assessment
- Sustainable Return on Investment (SROI)
How It Works
Based on your overall corporate sustainability strategy and the focus areas you’ve identified, the GPS team will work with you to establish appropriate goals to track progress. We’ll help you identify what data you already have and what data you need to collect in order to get an accurate picture of how much you’ve accomplished towards achieving corporate sustainability. You’ll need an effective balance of leading and lagging indicators to help you drive profits and mitigate risks.
But too many metrics are as ineffective as too few. We’ll help you pick the most significant ones.
Here’s an example of the type of drilldown information we’ll help you develop:
The metrics can then be rolled up into an easy-to-understand dashboard to report the current status of all your corporate sustainability goals.
Who It’s For
GPS performance measurement is especially targeted at companies that:
- Have a corporate sustainability strategy but no attendant metrics
- Need to know whether their corporate sustainability strategy is working
- Have no current KPIs or ones that are ineffective in providing timely information
- Are concerned that they’re missing key leading indicators or potential risk
- Need a dashboard to concentrate their data into understandable metrics